Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Christmas tree cows

Well its been a while...Im still in India and loving it, so many colours and crazy things!!!! Goa was amazing, just chilled out at the beach...then back to Mumbai for a couple days, and up to Indore to celebrate Diwali with friends....woke up one morning to Holy cows wandering the streets dressed up like christmas trees, It was BRILLIANT.....they were painted, and decorated in garland and all sorts of other colourful things!!! I'll post some amazing pics soon!! Indore sees very few tourists...figured this out by the lack of bottled water, and near impossibility of finding toilet paper, even at the guest house...Ash had to pay a kid to go out and find some ;) Now Ash and I are back in Pushkar, its coming up to the camel festival and there are some of the most beautiful, colourful people I have ever seen, it is so lovely!! Finshed my masters and Ash and I have designed some uber cool jewelrry, rings and pendants!!! Well, I know there is so so much more as every moment is an adventure in India... I look forward to hearing from everyone, big hugs, megs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI MEGS
WOW HOLY COWS DRESSED UP LIKE CHRISTMAS TREES WHAT A SIGHT THAT MUST BE, HOPE THEY DIDN,T HAVE ANY LIGHTS HOOKED UP ON THEM,HA HA
YOUR JOURNEY SOUNDS SO AWSOME,WISH I WAS THERE,EVERTHING IS GOOD HERE,LITTLE SAVANNAH IS GROWING LIKE CRAZY 12 LBS ALREADY.
LOVE ALWAYS DAD

Janet Whitehead said...

Holy smokes, big baby! Catching up to Evalee! Can't wait to see the cow pictures.. love ashley's story of you chasing cows to get the pictures! Love you, love, me

Janet Whitehead said...

I'm so happy you are home. You have no idea how happy I am you are home. I wonder when you will actually see this comment.. probably when you are off on your next adventure! I think I have been a very supportive mom.. but I think I might not do so well when you leave this next time! "suck it up, princess' just might not work! I love you, Mom