Tuesday, April 1, 2008

PAradise

Hello all, this is going to be a very short brief update of the blissful month I spent on the Andaman islands.....most of my time was spent at Sunrise resort on Havelock island....turquoise water, white sand beaches, palm trees, colourful fish, phosphorescenc and amazing people! I no longer have blonde hair, as it is now a nice shade of pink, which is less colourful than the blue, green and purple that was in it before from the Indian colour festival, Holy!!! I will be flying to mainland india tomorrow and making my way to pushkar and then on the dharamasala up north!!! There is so much more to write, but my my brain is choosing to boycot the use of computers after a 1 month break!! xxxxx megs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we all need to go to paradise and get away from puters! except court.. she seems to have that getaway anyway.
can't wait to see the pink photos!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Megz, Everything sounds soooo amazing.Can't wait to hear more about it & see some pics!Miss you, Hugs, J

Anonymous said...

Sounds amazing and so wish I was there to share in teh adventures...too funny that I watched a show on teh discovery channel (yes I am a dork) about the color festival....looked like so much and glad you got to take part....looking forward to some pink hair pics...is it a light shade or more of a hot pink shade...for some reason I am thinking it was hot pink at first and will turn into a faint pink hue!! Hugs and love ya long time!! ~~MUFFY~~