Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Lost in the Himalayas

...yes I did get lost in the Himalayas...not to worry its a funny story, I just have to save it for when internet is not costing me a fortune!!! I sitting in Lukla awaiting a flight to Kathmandu, some of our friends made the morning flight but we are stuck here until the weather clears up...could be ages? Had an amazing time, beautiful weather, people (aside from our sherpa).....learnt a lot about myself...like just how long i can go without showering or wearing clean clothes ;)

Happy Bday court!!! Hugs, love megs

3 comments:

Heather Teacher said...

ohhhh this should be a great story!! Can't wait to hear how you got lost. was it when you went off the track to take a pee?? hehehe. just joking. Just got back from camping in the mountains, went four days without showering!! Loved it!!! Happy Chuseok (Thanksgiving here in Korea)

deiss said...

You were lost and now you are found? I can't wait to hear it either and see more pictures.

Happy belated autumnal equinox... :P

Janet Whitehead said...

Oh my goodness, i missed the autumn equinox! ah well, i suppose it happened anyway. (smile)
MEGAN!!! LOST??? you haven't mentioned that to me in your emails! aaagggghhhh.
I"m soo happy you are not lost now. And so amazed by your chutzpa!
Love, Mom