Friday, September 28, 2007

I was lost but now Im found....

hey all....Im still in Kathmandu, its been an intense amazing few weeks trekking, and Im too tired to write about it ;) So you'll have to wait till I come home to here all about it!!!! Well I'll tell you a bit.....the airport in the himalayas at Lukla, has to best runway ever.....firstly planes are always cancelled and somedays not even a single plane can land...the runway is so short, coming in there is a mountain in front of you and going out the runway just drops into thin air, good times!! I tried to get a good vid, but it didnt work so well. We met some amazing people on the way, I ended up trekking most of the way with Paco, from Spain, who for some strange reason was slower than me (some days)...his guide G, became our honourary guide as ours was usually nowhere to be found!!! We work up early trekked and stayed in Tea houses at night and I would not have made it without my makeshift bamboo walking stick!! I have never eaten so much eggs and veg in my life....couldnt wait to get back and eat fruit!!! Lots of laughs and even goose bump moments!!! Nepal is a country to come back to again and again!! Okay thats all for now, Im too tired to be funny, hope you all are well, hugs, megs

No comments: