Thursday, February 14, 2008

Konglish Loving

Hello from beautiful cold Korea, okay so -10, isn't quite as cold as i am told it is in Canada....but it is pretty windy here!!!

I have been practicing the art of elegant idleness here in Korea, although, I have been living a double life!! I have been splitting my time between Seoul, where I am staying with Natalie and the Kids on the 39th floor of an amazing building 5 minutes away from my favorite jimjilbang, and Suwon, where I am surfing on Heather's couch in her wee cell (sorry H)....although it isn't a cell at all, there are 4 windows and I sleep better than I have ever slept in my life on the couch!!!

Evie has gotten so big since the last time was here, baby Jacob, is adorable and so so happy, and Pete and Grace are still as amazing as ever!!!

I would post pics of the kids, however, my camera R.I.P, decided last week to go into retirement!!!!! and I have yet to find a replacement worthy enough to be MY camera....a camera that is waterproof, dust proof, AND, most importantly Drop proof!! he he!! I had been spending lots of time finding HILARIOUS signs and randomness, my creative konglish findings are posted on my picasa photo site for all to see!!


Happy V day to all, and to all a good night!!! a wee side note about valentines day....On February 14, Valentines day in korea, only girls buy pressies for their boyfriends, and on March 14, White day, only boys buy pressies for their girlfriends and the best one of ALL...January 14, Black day...a special day when all single people were black and go out and eat noodles with black sauce and wallow in their misery!! he he!! So funny!!

hugs and love, Megs

1 comment:

Heather Teacher said...

Not January 14th it is April 14th. I do agree that my place is a cell!! I actually call it a box!!! Happy V day!!