Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Beaches and Bikes

I am writing again...only because the internet is free and I have a few minutes before I go and find some strange local food for dinner!!! I am still in Hoi An....and am having a brilliant time....today I spent the day riding through villages and around the beaches on a bicycle...and as most of you know that this is a miracle...truly!!!! Today I rode in the middle of beautiful nowhere but also had to ride 4 kilometres with the thousands and thousands of motorbikes, bicycles and cars driving to the beach for festival and I am back safely in one very very tanned brown piece!!! This, along with eating and drinking sugar cane juice is what I've been doing the past 5 or 6 or 7 days?? When I come home I want to get a light pink granny bike with a big metal basket on the front (hint hint)....my granny bike here is blue and just not quite girly enough for me!! Tam bien, megs

2 comments:

Janet Whitehead said...

So it seems that half a block practise run on my bike served you well! Of course you want a pink granny bike. SOOO you

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you dind't try the cat, you have tried everything else. haha

Jay