Monday, August 13, 2007

More stories....

While we were in Bangkok, which is a really cool city, we stayed with Ashleys friend Sam and for 6 nights we watched House and made mashed potatoes, salad and chicken breast every night and it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!! One night Ash and I went to Harry potter, I packed my zip up and a scarf to keep me warm, during the movie I wrapped my zip up around me....part way through I headed to the bathroom and hung my bag on the hook in the bathroom stall, when I looked at my bag I saw that my pants, not my zip up were hanging over my bag...oops....had a good laugh over that one!!!!

2 comments:

Janet Whitehead said...

you continue to be sooo funny. and who the hell is 'promoteyourblogforfree' .. sheesh, is nothing free of advertisers?
Love talking to you.... Mom

ken/dad said...

HI MEGS AWSOME BLOG GREAT ENTERTAINMENT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I WOULD LOVE TO BE THERE WITH YOU ON YOUR JOURNEY,BUT ITS A LITTLE OVERWHELMING FOR ME ANYWAY ENJOY, ENJOY

LOVE ALWAYS DAD