Friday, August 3, 2007

Bobby

Today we rode around the island on a scooter named bobby...couldnt think of a better title so thats my first story!! Im on Koh Chang with Ashley and Jenna, staying in a big bungalow on the beach!!! it lovley and its rainy season so the island is very empty!

When I was in Bangkok I spent 4 days at the hospital coolest hospital.....2 days I was there, 1 day we took Jenna there to show here how cool it was....its just like a 5 star hotel, and one day Ash had to go because she got her contact stuck in her eye...convinced she had gotten most of it out she spent the whole day with 3/4 of her contact in her eye, until she finally went to the 5 star hospital!!! Oh and I was there for stomach issues that I'd had for a while, and am now finishing my meds and am all better!!!!! Ash and I picked Jenna from kamloops, up from the airport and her first experiences of Thailand were hanging out at the hospital, watching HOUSE at Ash's friends place and shopping!! All very cultural I'd say!!

Next stop Bangkok to watch more episodes of HOUSE!!!! Oh and then Chang Mai to see some temples, by see I mean drive by them and say I've 'seen' them!!!!!!

2 comments:

Janet Whitehead said...

you forgot the mention the name of the palace-like hospital is Bumrungrad. Who came up with that? But how appropriate.. one can graduate from Bum run there!
Hey, I didn't know you got to see Harry Potter after all! How cool is that! It being Evalee's first movie and all!
LOVE you! Loved your call today, too!

Heather Teacher said...

hahaha am I hearing a tone in your voice that you are getting templed out????? hahaha I totally know how that feels!!! You should visit my bro up there for sure. I think he arrives around the 10th or 14th or something like that. Can't remember. Jenna might know. Keep having fun. You should teach her some wrong Thai expressions that actually mean something else.... ;) actually I bet Ryan will do that to her instead, hehehe. take care!! by the way, do you think you will come back to Korea??? please!!!!