Monday, April 23, 2007

I just gotta get outta this place

ha ha!!! Well I've been in Beijing for almost 1 week....not intentionally though....Im taking a 27 hour train to a small village in the south of China tomorrow and had to wait a few days to get a sleeper!! I went to the great wall today, which was the highlight of all the tourist sites here, the rest are all overrated and jam packed with people!!! The food, although I wrote in my last blog, that it was good, isnt. Well, its okay, but you know how the chinese food is in Canada, well its pretty much the same oily greasy, stomach falling out of your ass, food! Megan and I shared a whole Peking Duck tonight...so cheap, 10.00 for a whole duck and side dishes!!! As we were walking back to the hostel we saw a little boy squat and pee all over the road....I guess thats the perk of having a hole in the babies pants and no diapers!!!! What else............Im rather tired and I cant wait to get out of the big city....later, megs

No comments: