Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Well I am in Guilin, China...I survived my train ride from Beijing!!! I read a bad book and slept and thats about it, no one spoke English, one lady however kept trying to feed my chicken feet (days old) and radishes, I chose the radishes and have a new found 'like' for this vegetable that I would not have touched before!!! My 27 hour train ride ended up only being 24 hours, to my surprise, in true megan style I had my shit scattered EVERYWHERE and had to pack it up and run off the train as Guilin wasnt the last stop!!!! That was a funny site for everyone around me!! Guilin is beautiful....you must google it.....and I hear that whatever pics you see are actually pics from Yangshuo where I am heading tomorrow. It smells like Portugal which is lovely!!!! Thats about it....later, megs

1 comment:

Janet Whitehead said...

Love it... "in true Megan style" So you. the blog is great. check your new comment on the 'testicle' blog!