Friday, April 20, 2007

Testicles and.......

Well I am in Beijing, Im writing from the Leo Hostel near Tiananmen square....Beijing is VERY polluted and massive and it takes ages to walk around.....it is far more 'asian' than Korea. People ride bikes all around, wee babies wearing pants without a backside, apparently they just drop a bomb where ever? food is uber cheap and good....especially the delicasies from the night market...I just came back from my second night there. If you happen to be reading this allowed to a child you may want to sensor the next bit!!!! Last night I had testicles, snake and an entire scorpion...mmmmmmmmmm!!!! I went there with a weak stomach from the indian food night adamant not to eat anything strange!! ha ha.....its late and Id better get to bed, I may go hike the great wall tomorrow!! Later, Megs

3 comments:

Melisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melisa said...

Whose testicles? :) hahah, I deleted my previous comment because your family will read this... LOVE YOU BUNCHES! Live everyday to the utmost wherever you are!

Janet Whitehead said...

ha, Melissa, I too wrote a comment in an email to Megan, then had to delete it becausse it was terribly inappropriate for a mom to write that to her daughter!