Thursday, July 19, 2007

Its sunny again!!

Well Ashley and I spent 5 or so days down south at the beach where it rained the whole time. We went to a national park just outside of Kampot (a really cool little town)....hopped on the top of a pick up truck and headed on our way....6 hours in total on a rocky, bumpy dirt road dodging trees!!! My backside was so bruised the next day!!!next stop Phnom Phen(my 4th time visiting)where we chilled out for a few days!!! It finally got sunny yesturday and I think it will probably stay sunny for the rest of my trip?!!!???!! Off to Thailand in 2 days to chill out on the beach and drink coconuts!!!

2 comments:

Janet Whitehead said...

where in thailand, my little wanderer?

Anonymous said...

WOw, I thought they only had quicksand on Gilligan's Island. Sorry to hear of the loss of your shoes, we have lots of new shoe stores in Kamloops maybe you should come home. haha. Great to hear of your stories. We are gone camping for 2 weeks, talk soon

Love Jay,Nik,Jas