Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Lost shoes

Hello everyone!! Today Ashley and took a bus to Shinoukville in the south of Cambodia. We are staying in an amazing bungalow on the beach, it is heaven. I did however have quite an adventure....On our way to dinner I fell in QUICKSAND....seriously, right up to my stomach....quite a shock.....I was able to get out, but not with my shoes and I have forever lost them!!!! I think I am going to go back to the spot and do a reinactment for a photo ;) I was laughing so hard...I wish it was on video!! I still cant believe that I fell in quicksand!!! Oh but I miss my shoes, they have been good to me. I said to Ashley "how many people can say they have sunk in quicksand!!!" Oh it was priceless!!!! Well Im heading back to my bungalow now...I borrowed a flashlight so that I dont fall in quicksand again!!!!

4 comments:

deiss said...

Wow. That is amazing! I've always kinda wanted to fall in quicksand. I want to see the reinactment!

Janet Whitehead said...

OH STOP! Please don't encourage her!! We do not need a reinactment. Instead,Megan, how about you just throw a stick in, and photo that! OR collage and sketch the experience. (shurrre)
It's great weather in Kamloops, maybe you should come home.
And how's your tummy after the meal? Love, Mom

deiss said...

No? Boo. :(

How have you been holding up with one of your baby girls travelling the world and your other baby girl having a baby of her own?

*hugs*

It's been a while since we've been in touch, I know.

Janet Whitehead said...

Hey Deiss! When Megan is sick, I stress a bit.. like right now. otherwise I'm an amazing mom of a world traveller. And an absolutely delighted grama! Nice to have one of my daughters back in Kamloops! How are you doing?